Target Return: 12-14% per year*
Valour Partners Construction Opportunity Fund LP (The Fund) investments include bridge financing, mortgages and mezzanine debt in connection with real estate projects in the construction phase, primarily located in Southern Ontario, and primarily controlled by the Valour Group of Companies. The Fund’s objective is to generate an attractive monthly income stream, while diversifying the investment portfolio to reduce overall risk. The Fund, acting through its general partner, Valour Partners Inc. (GP), will be given access to a pipeline of investments not offered to the general public, and hence targets a higher annual return.
• Access to proprietary pipeline of high yield portfolio investments primarily controlled by the Valour Group of Companies
• Monthly income distributions
• Distribution reinvestment plan (DRIP) with 5% unit bonus**
• Quarterly updates and annual unaudited financial statements
Minimum Investment: $100,000
Term: Open ended, minimum 24 month holding period; certain redemptions available quarterly after holding period.
Security: Registered/floating charges and/or personal property security and/or guarantees.
Eligible Investments: Cash
Eligible Investors: Accredited
Closing: Multiple closings
To Invest in this Offering:
* No assurances can be given that the Target Return will be achieved; see the Limited Partnership Agreement for detailed terms and conditions.
**Limited Partners that elect to participate in the DRIP should consult their own tax advisors for advice with respect to the income tax consequences of participating in the DRIP.